January 24, 2011

Sigh

"Whoever first said there is a light at the end of the tunnel is an idiot... I've never had the privilege of traveling with such extravagance. Yep... Wide open stormy or hot weather for me... I need an umbrella." 
-latest Facebook status update.

I know I am no different than anyone else... we all have many struggles to our few successes.  But the most difficult struggle for me has been my current.  It's not because anything is particularly difficult.  In fact it has to do with feeling stagnant.  I have very little to do.  I have had very few visitors (kinda hard to have visitors when they are all busy).  I can't even get out of my house because I have no car to take me somewhere and the weather is too cold for me to take my little one anywhere.  I have always been a busy person with extra curricular activities during high school, and too many classes and responsibilities during college.  I never imagined I would be so tired of doing nothing.  I went from doing it all to nothing.  I only desire to caution all of you who feel as if being spread thin is a bad thing... Enjoy it, because it is a million times better than doing the same thing day, after day, after day, after day, after, well, you get the point! 

Oh, and just as a little kick to this, the only break in my monotonous life will be getting my wisdom teeth removed in a few weeks!

No comments: