July 31, 2008

I've won!

Well, here it is folks, my first blogger award, I would like to thank everyone who made this possible!





This Prestigious award was given to me by my wonderful cousin Christopher Clark whose blog can be found at http://www.elderclark.com/. He has some awesome things to say and has spent a lot of time in making his blog fun and informative for his mission in only four days! Read some of the stuff he's put up and enjoy the fab pictures of his sweet muscles!

So, there are rules to this award.
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 (or however many you want really) other people for this award and add links to their blog.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

******
I am going to begin by nominating another cousin... Casi! http://mama2nile.blogspot.com/ She is a new mother who has amazing writing skills! She also has the great talent of expressing her emotions from her life within her blogs, and many of them have even left me near tears!

******
Next, I would like to nominated another family member (they're the blogs I visit all the time!)... Royell! Royell is awesome at taking pictures and making sure that they go up along with her blogs! She focuses a lot of her blogs on the family and what is going on and that is awesome because she lives so far away. But I do not nominate her only for this, but because she has awesome writing skills that aren't usually seen on her blogs. She is one to write- or call- her family and check up on them! She sincerily cares for each person and has a way of making each one feel special through these notes or comments. Thank you! She can be found at http://adamroyellphong.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Chris Clark said...

awww your too nice :D but when you click on my name it takes you to my cuzin kims blog :P

Casi and Nile said...

Thanks for the nomination! You are such a sweetheart. Sorry we haven't gotten to talk in a bit, hope all is well. I would love an update :D